Dental Implants Manassas
Restore Your Smile with Quality Dental Implants
Railroad Dental Associates is one of the most reputable and trusted dentistry offices in the Manassas, VA area. Missing teeth are unfortunately something that everyone faces at some point in their lives. If you have lost all of part of your teeth from extractions, accidents, or from any other cause, then it is vital to get the teeth replaced as soon as you possibly can. Missing teeth can cause low self-esteem, and numerous other problems that should be avoided. Dental implants, dentures, or partial dentures are all affordable options that can truly make a difference in the way that you look and feel.
A dental implant with a crown is an excellent treatment option for replacing a missing tooth. Generally placing the implant involves two phases, surgically placing the implant and restoring the implant with a crown. There are many advantages to choosing an implant to restore a missing tooth. It will prevent further bone loss from the missing tooth as well as prevent surrounding teeth from shifting into the space. The implant crown also looks, feels and functions like your natural tooth.
An implant bridge is a wonderful restorative option if you are missing multiple teeth in a single area. The implant posts would be surgically placed and then be restored with a series of beautiful porcelain crowns spanning across the area of missing teeth. The implant bridge could be offered as permanently placed or screw retained.
The implant partial offers you the opportunity to fill in multiple missing teeth throughout a single arch. The partial would have beautiful porcelain crowns attached to a resin base that snaps into the surgically placed implants filling in the missing teeth.
Implant Supported Dentures
When all the teeth in a single arch are missing an implant supported denture is a wonderful restorative option to give you back function and esthetics. The implant denture is supported by multiple single implants surgically placed in the mouth. An aesthetically pleasing custom denture is created that will snap into the implants giving you a secure fit to your denture.
If you want to wear dentures, rather than get a full set of implants, then dental implants can be used as anchors for your dentures as well. The implants can hold your dentures in place, so that they do not put you in embarrassing situations by slipping and sliding. If you need a dental implant, Manassas’ own Railroad Dental Associates can help.
Dental implants are a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth. Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants are designed to look and feel like natural teeth. They can help restore a patient’s smile and improve their overall appearance.
- Enhanced Comfort: Unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants are a permanent solution that is custom-designed to fit the patient’s mouth. This can provide enhanced comfort and reduce irritation or discomfort caused by ill-fitting dental appliances.
- Improved Functionality: Dental implants function like natural teeth, allowing patients to eat and speak with confidence. They also do not require any special maintenance or care beyond regular brushing and flossing.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants are fused with the jawbone, which can help preserve the surrounding teeth and prevent bone loss in the jaw. This can improve overall oral health and prevent future dental problems.
- Long-Lasting: Dental implants are a durable and long-lasting solution for missing teeth. With proper care and maintenance, they can last a lifetime.
- Improved Self-Confidence: Dental implants can help patients feel more confident about their smile and overall appearance, which can have a positive impact on their self-esteem and quality of life.
Overall, dental implants offer a wide range of benefits and can be a great option for patients looking to replace missing teeth.
Contact your local Manassas Park Railroad Associates Dentist today!